Home Leaning Objectives
- Daily reading (no specific time, but daily, little and often). We expect the children to read a minimum of 3 times per week. Please continue to read with your child. Ask them questions about what they have read and discuss unfamiliar vocabulary.
- My Maths – will be set each Thursday online on My Maths, this will be linked to the content we are covering that week and due in on Tuesdays.
- Spelling Shed – the weekly spellings will be set each week.
- Times tables – the expectation is that the children learn all their tables to 12 x 12 by the end of Year 4. This can be done online, on an app, through writing, singing or games.
- There will be other activities which will be usually be topic based and require the children to research and present their own work.
Your child’s homework has been set on Google Classroom. Please go to the following link and your child will need to use their log in details.
If you have any questions or problems with the homework please contact the classteacher.